Thursday, September 17, 2009

Michelle Williams in October's Vogue


Let me start by saying that I adore Michelle Williams. I think she's classy and lovely and a fine young actress. However, Vogue done did her wrong in this photoshoot. You may disagree but I feel that the magazine has detracted from her beauty with those poor choice of clothes. Honeygirl looks like she's a goddamn 45 year old board member for Pfizer who has a penchant for booze, bitching and fabrige eggs. Michelle is far to bright and bully for such stuffy clothes! Her smile may be saying fresh faced 20-something but her ensemble says "Where are those reports, Jim? I asked for them an hour ago". Vogue used to be the fashion Bible. The blueprint for style. The conesseur of cool. Now it's just a stale ass husband stuck in a dead end, no sex marriage. If I were the editors of Vogue I would hire some bright young things to light a sparkplug under the mag's stale ass. And if you think I'm being harsh, perhaps I should inform you that ad sales in January were among the worst of all time. Vogue, I think your readers are trying to tell you something. And you'd better listen because with all the new, edgy publications springing up monthly, you can't afford to be too cool to beg for our attention.








































Cheap Vogue Subscription

3 comments:

Keith said...

I agree. I adore her, but these photos are not all that.

Mrs. M. said...

I didnt read the article but i hope they dont ask her about Heath Ledger. if i were her i would get so sick of that.

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

I love her hair. I wish mine would look that cute.

I adore this chick. She needs more exposure.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet