Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mischa Barton Looks Amazing


Let it never be said that I am not a fair and just woman. This time a year ago I was cursing Mischa Barton for being one of the most annoying slags on the face of the planet and now look at me. I'm creating an entire blog post about how great she looks. You see? Change is possible. With a little help from Herve Leger. The designer's dress hugs Mischa's every curve, and the black on black accessories look great with that chocolate hair of hers. Even though M is known for her more light locks, I think she should think about staying brunette for now and for all time. It sufficiently edges her out and makes her seem more alluring and dangerous. Here's hoping this trip to fashion week gives her the positive press she needs before her new show "The Beautiful Life" begins. If she keeps dressing like this it will be no time before the public forgets all about her recent mental health problems.

1 comments:

calangute beach said...

Good blog…will return back…at ur leisure visit my blog

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet