Sunday, September 20, 2009

Monica Bellucci is 44 and Flawless in Panorama Magazine

Photobucket
What better way to start a lazy Sunday than with some gorgeous pictures of Monica Bellucci in the September issue of Panorama magazine? Quite simply this woman is flawless perfection. At 44 she can really show the tarty starlets of today what it means to be a true movie star. But maybe she shouldn't go teaching them how to iron clothes. It looks like that's proving to be a daunting task for her. Then again if I was hot as Monica, I wouldn't waste my time on pesky tasks like ironing. I'd be too busy wearing next to nothing and staring at myself in the mirror.



3 comments:

♥♥♥Oana Roxana ♥♥♥ said...

Monica-she's such a beautiful woman. And her husband...just hot...

Mrs. M. said...

Isnt he though?!? They are quite possibly the hottest couple ever.

Keith said...

She is so incredibly hot. She's a goddess among women.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet