Monday, September 21, 2009

The Most Uncomfortable Interview in the History of Mankind


JeSUS! This is the most awkward thing I have ever witnessed in my entire life. I don't know where they found this interviewer (comic Matt Zaller), but he needs to GTFO imediately. Preferably to Afghanistan where he can bore the Taliban into submission. Seriously, I don't mean to step on Obamas toes here, but I am convinced that we could easily remove all our troops (including my husband) from the 'stan and replace them with this sack of sad. Then when the Taliban go to attack he can sneakily lull them into a deep slumber with his deadpan, not funny comedic timing and flat, no humor having jokes. And if that doesn't work he could always distract them by throwing a bag on their heads like he does to Megan Fox in this video. That's right, he tells Foxy to bag her face. And she does it. As you may recall I have insinuated in the past that there is no greater insult than asking a woman to bag her face, therefore if Foxy would like to go ahead and suffocate Matt with that bag I would gladly look the other way and let her. And I'm sure a lot of other people would too.
Ugh. Matt Zaller. He thinks he's so funnywith his hipster glasses. I bet he listens to Death Cab fo Cutie and owns Flight of the Conchords on dvd. Him and Jared Leto should really get together and talk about all the books they pretend to have read.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy crap. How awkward was this video. Megan Fox what is she thinking???

Keith said...

Wow. What a douchebag. You can be cracking up with your post. You really know how to rip a jerk a new one.

Mrs. M. said...

I think she might have done it because she was so surprised by the request.

Anonymous said...

hahah this interview is funny. it's a joke, you do realize that they're all acting?

Mrs. M. said...

i know the comedian is supposed to be "being funny", but i don't think the other two are in on it. They seem really oblivious and too bored to even care if its for real or not.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet