Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: thecocknbullkid aka Anita Blay


What do you get when you mix one part Ebony Bones, one part Imogen Heap, one part Little Boots and one part indescribablistic? Why, 23 year old upcoming British supersensation thecocknbullkid of course. This darling diva is working her way steadily up the ladder of Britain's underground club scene thanks to her eclectic style and superb sound. It is this individuality that not only makes her one dope female, but our Slacker Chic of the Week as well.





4 comments:

Chelsea Von Awesome said...

Just watched the video for "I'm not Sorry" :) Pretty cool! Have you heard of La Roux she's been my latest brit electropop obsession.

Keith said...

I had never heard of her before. Very awesome. I'll definitely have to check her out more. Thanks for posting about her.

Sasha said...

I like "Im not sorry" and "boys and girls". She kind of reminds me of Santigold, whom I LOVE.

Mrs. M. said...

I haven't heard of La Roux but you are always so hip to what's cool so I will definitely check it out!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet