Sunday, September 27, 2009

Enter to Win a Free Tolani Scarf from Chickdowntown.com!


*Edit- Congrats to supaaflychica who won the drawing!
Hello my little fashion darlings! For many of you, there's only one thing you love more than fashion, and that's a great deal. And what can be a better deal than snagging an amazing accessory for free? Slacker Chic is offering you a chance to win a gorgeous grey Tolani weeds scarf simply by entering our Tolani Scarf Give Away Contest! This beautiful hand woven scarf, which retails for $85 is the perfect accessory to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall. What's particularly great about this scarf is that it's solid black, white and gray colors make it easy to match with almost any outfit for almost any occasion. Pair it with a plain white tee, jeans and some cute boots or throw it on with a sensible suit for the office. It's versatility makes it the perfect transitional piece to add to any wardrobe. And thanks to the awesome people at chickdowntown.com it can be yours for free! In addition to accessories like scarves, belts and bags, chickdowntown offers a variety of designer clothing and shoes including the latest clothes by labels such as Alice + Olivia and the casual but funky Gypsy 05.
Although this contest is open to only those readers who reside in the U.S., anyone else can feel free to enter! Simply leave a comment below and you will automatically be entered into the drawing. And men, while this may not exactly be your cup of tea, I highly encourage you to enter to win this as a gift for the lady in your life! Women love surprises (good ones at least), and would think finding this little gem in a cute gift bag to be all shades of thoughtful. The contest will run for two weeks (until the 11th) after which a winner will be randomly chosen. So be sure to check back on that date to see if you have won!
And in the meantime be sure to check out
Chickdowntown on Twitter. Not only will they keep you abreast of all their latest sales and bargains, but you can enter to win some amazing prizes through Amy's daily twitter giveaways. So what are you waiting for? Simply leave a comment below to be entered into the drawing. And don't be shy. When it comes to getting something you want, all is fair in love and fashion.

10 comments:

Lydia said...

This scarf is so beautiful, I'm already thinking of things I can pair it with! Thanks for the opportunity, it is much appreciated. :)

Akeelers said...

Just what I need for my fall wardrobe. Sign me up as well.

Keith said...

I want to be entered in this giveaway. It looks great.

Ashley said...

I love this scarf! I'm giving away the same one on my blog, and I was so sad I couldn't win it myself... but luckily I found your blog contest! Please feel free to enter my contest too, it'd be so fun if we could trade scarves lol!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

supaaflychica said...

I'd love to be signed up for this! Great scarf!


kandiegurlie23 [at] aol [dot] com

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Entering!! Love the colors, they are basically my entire wardrobe.

Christine said...

This scarf = love! :)

violetsinv(at)aol(dot)com

Kathy said...

Dearest Tolani scarf:

I was born to love you
With every single beat of my heart
Yes, I was born to take care of you
Every single day...

kittikatya[at]aol.com

Patty/(supaaflychica) said...

wow thank you so much! i'm way excited

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet