Monday, October 26, 2009

Ashley Greene and the Case of the Clever Headline I Have Yet to Think of


And now for someone who does not make my body erupt in the dry heaves, Ashley Greene. Ok, well maybe I lied just a tad. Lately the Twilight star has been absolutely everywhere. In fact, I would not be the least bit suprised if I opened my closet and found her staring back at me. You also might want to check under your beds and in your laundry hampers, because odds are she might be there as well. I'm not 100% on this, but I think she, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson might just be aliens. How else could you explain their uncanny ability to be everywhere at one time? (Including making cameos in every tween's dream nightly).
Anyalwaysinourfaces, among the many places you can find Ashley this month is in the latest issue of French Revue de Modes. And while I must admit that I have just about OD'd on this chick, at least she's in fashion magazines for reasons that do not include the words "methamphetamines", "lawsuit", "deviated sceptum" or my personal favorite, dehydration.

Oh, and Kristen Stewart better watch her ass. This chick is easily rolling up as the Twilight tween's favorite new darling.

4 comments:

MARISA said...

i love that red dress

Mrs. M. said...

me too!

Keith said...

I do like that top photo of her. I had no clue who she was. I'm not really into Twilight at all. I had seen the other people from the movie around on stuff. I hadn't seen Ashley yet.

Mrs. M. said...

im sure you'll be seeing plenty of her in the upcoming months. Last month I didn't even know who she was and now it's like I can't get away from her face.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet