Tuesday, October 20, 2009

'Cause She's Super Kawaii!


Yes I know that means "super cute" in Japanese and NOT Korean, but that phrase was the first thing that popped into my head upon seeing these really cute pics of a trendy yet casual Beyonce in South Korea. Her style may not be my personal taste, but I almost always like what she is wearing. It's age appropriate yet still funky and fun. Besides, I've found it's always beneficial to check out what other people are wearing no matter what your personal style. It almost always serves as a way to get inspired by different looks and articles of clothes you might not otherwise have thought to thrown together. Now if only they sold personal space at Barney's...

2 comments:

Keith said...

She looks great. That was an awesome way to describe her.

Annie said...

mannnn,
i love her outfit!
i love the jacket!

love annie <3

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet