Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chelsea Handler Covers Playboy-Supposedly


I just have one question for you: Who is this person on the cover of Playboy parading around as Chelsea Handler? Because it sure as hell isn't the comedian. This is quite possibly one of the worst photochop jobs I have ever witnessed in the 2 years or whatever since photoshop has been ruining our culture. Rifreakingdiculous! I don't know who to blame this abomination on. Chelsea's drunk ass for okaying this cover or Playboy for thinking that anyone who has ever laid eyes on Chelsea would believe this is her. Honestly, the photo on the inside resembles her...

...So why doesn't the pic on the cover? If they wanted Chelsea Handler in their magazine they should have put her on there. Don't try fooling us by slapping her face on Cameron Diaz's legs with Pamela Anderson's tits and JLo's abs. This shit just gets more unreal every day I swear to God. Women are not made of interchangable Frankenstein parts that you can just swap out when it's convenient. Chelsea is plenty hot and sessy all on her own. She doesn't need to get the Dr. Christian Troy treatment. Obviously there is a demand to see her in the buff for who she is, so I honestly don't see the point in photoshopping her face onto a different body. (Not to mention the fact that I think she looks waaaaay more smoking in the second picture than on that cover) Sigh, I wonder what Cheuy thinks about all this. I'm sure he's shaking his head in disapproval. He loves Chelsea just the way she is-just like we do.

3 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

I love Chelsea and hardly ever miss her show but you're right, that cover photo is not her body. That sucks.

Stephanie said...

I absolutely love Chelsea. You never know what she is going to say next. :) I can't believe she was doing a spread in Playboy. I was so shocked. But with her I shouldn't have been surprised.

Keith said...

It doesn't surprise me that Playboy would do something like this. They airbrush, etc. girls so much these days. None of them look natural at all. They are mostly plastic bimbos.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet