Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chloe Sevigny is Gender Bending for October's L'Uomo Vogue


You've got to give Chloe Sevigny credit: she sure doesn't mind taking one for the team and going the extra mile. Whether that means giving oral sex for real on camera like she did in "The Brown Bunny" or sharing her onscreen husband with two other wives, she's more than willing to go there-wherever there may be. Today it just so happens to be putting on a Moe wig and dragging it out for L'Uomo Vogue. Now I'm not going to criticize these pictures because they are different and they are stylized. And just because something's not necessarily my vision doesn't mean it's a bad vision. Just a different vision. So what if Chloe looks like the love child of Alan Cummings and Drop Dead Fred in these photos? At least L'Uomo Vogue is trying to pique our interrest with new looks which is certainly more than I can say for American Vogue and their boring ass no background, photoshopped to hell and back crapfest they call a publication. Therefore I say drag on, sister Chloe. Drag the hell on.





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Chloe is such a fab actress. I adore her on Big Love that show is addictive to watch. :) I would have to say she goes all out in her roles, but that is what makes her a superb actress. Two thumbs up for her roles and for her new pics that are gender bending. :)

Keith said...

Not really my thing. But I do admire her. She plays her own tune. She does what she wants. That's what I love about her. She's awesome.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet