Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good Morning, Bad Jacket


I
only have one word for Mary Kate Olsen regarding the peach jacket she sported on today's episode of Good Morning America. Or rather, my friends Crockett and Tubbs have something they'd like to say...

That's eyeball language for "...the hell??" Actually Crockett looks a little amused. Then again you would too if you just saw someone sweating your style so hard. I on the other hand had this reaction:

I also can't help but ask why MK aka Daisy Buchanan aka The Other One and her sister Queen Ashley insist on dressing like what I'm assuming the Ying and Yang symbol would look like if they had hair? Here's a word to the wise: If you really want people to start thinking of you as seperate individuals it's probably a good idea to stop dressing like half of a whole.



3 comments:

Carsi said...

JD shouldve strapped his bomb to that jacket instead

monty said...

Great post, particularly when you put in the Winona Ryder reaction...classic

Keith said...

I had one of those Crockett jackets back in the 80's. Heck, all the boys at my school wanted to look like him.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet