Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kate Beckinsale is Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive


Charlize Theron won one. So did Halle Berry. No I'm not talking about an Oscar. I'm speaking of something more prestigious. A declaration that shall be echoed throughout the land for all to rejoice in. I'm talking of course about the title of Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive. In the past recipients have included Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johansson. However this year's honor is bestowed upon none other than the sword weilding, blood sucking star of "Underworld" and "Van Helsing" Kate Beckinsale. For her part, Kate admits that while she is happy to be named the hottest living chica on Earth, she finds the idea of being deemed "sexiest" as a bit silly.
"This whole notion of being named Sexiest Woman Alive is going to earn me quite a beating," she says. "You can't have that title with four brothers. I'll get wedgies. Headlocks. Noogies."
Esquire Subscription
The actress continued by telling the reporter "If you're any kind of a human you know the title is utterly ludicrous. But I like the idea of it, too. I do. I'm feeling that I must earn this. I need to go out and become much better at pole dancing or something."
You have to agree with Kate. The whole idea of "sexiest woman alive" is silly no matter how you slice it. I mean, what? Is last year's winner Halle Berry no longer that sexy? Over the course of a year did some sort of fuggery happen to make her no longer the sexiest? Not that I'm making a big deal out of it. After all, it is just a stupid magazine. Besides, I suppose "Sexiest Woman This Year and Probably Next Year Too But Naming Her Twice in a Row Would Not Be Fair to the Other Actress We Masturbate To" would be too long to fit on a magazine cover. Ah well. Enjoy these pics of Kate in Esquire.




2 comments:

Keith said...

Wow. I think I've died and gone to heaven. Kate is definitely one sexy babe. Great photos of her. She is incredibly sexy.

Style-Fyle said...

I agree with Esquire on this choice. She's also a pretty damn good actress. She caught my attention in Pearl Harbor years ago. Still love her! Amazing Esq. pics here.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet