Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kristen Stewart is a Ferocious Jungle Cat in Interview Magazine


Holy crap! Kristen Stewart looks amazing in this photoshoot for Interview magazine! There is something about this chick that has me majorly girlcrushing on her. I think it's her relatability. She may come off as a little bitchy but honestly it's refreshing to see an actress that won't do absolutely anything to stay in the public eye. I like that she's more reserved. That she isn't doing exclusive interviews with OK! magazine and revealing her private self. Although it's tough to believe there was a time when our movie stars were simply that. None of this upskirt hiding in bushes bullshit. Actors did their part by showing up to movie premieres in fabulous clothes, doing press for their films and engaging in promotional magazine photoshoots. They weren't expected to reveal all parts of themselves like they are nowadays. I can respect Kristen not wanting the paps in her biz 24/7. If I were her that crap would wear really thin, really fast.
Anyway here's Kristen looking mahhhhhjjaaahhhhly fabulous (we're talking 100 watt 5000 volts center of the sun hotness) in Interview mag while giving face for years. Those dagger eyes are smashing. It takesone bad bitch to rock the mullet but I'll tell you what, she owns that shit. Owns it.




6 comments:

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

WOW! She looks awesome. I can forgive the fact she's in that craptastic sparkly vampire series that shall not be mentioned.

I especially LOVE that first one.

Chelsea Von Awesome said...

Whoas, was JUST about to write a bloggity about her. I have been reluctant bc of her association with the aforementioned suck fest. And I don't mean suck as in sucking blood. But I've seen her in enough now to say I do really enjoy her! And the mullet.....so good for playing Joan Jett soon!

Keith said...

She is so awesome. She's beautiful and cool. Definitely my kind of girl.

LadyGaga said...

she's channeling rihanna's energy...

Mrs. M. said...

I know what you guys mean about Twilight. For me she will forever be "girl that starred in Panic Room who I thought was a boy for half the movie". She's grown into a beautiful woman though no question.

Sasha said...

yup twilight was asstastic, its for kids......she is really hot tho, her eyes are mesmerizing!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet