Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lady In Red, Plus an Award


Ok let's just be for real and lay the cards out on the table for a second here: there probably isn't a complimentary adjective in the English dictionary that I have not yet used to describe the sheer fantastigorgemousness of Scarlett Johansson. Therefore for once I will save you the seven miles of praise and just tell you that here are some new pics of my favorite girl in the universe looking as radient as ever promoting Moet & Chandon's 'Tribute to Cinema' in Tokyo, Japan yesterday.
And speaking of all things awesome I wanted to take a moment and give an enormous thanks to Keith from
The Dino Lounge for bestowing Slacker Chic with The Superior Scribbler Award. If you guys have not yet checked out his awesome sites I emplore you to do so. Not just because he's given SC an awesome award but because of his stellar writing and stellar style.

Also in an effort to share the love, I am also giving this award to five blogs (it's hard to choose just five!) who really go the extra mile when it comes to commentary and wit.
Bitchy Survivor Blog

Madam Miaow Says

Brown Girl Gumbo

Chic Femme

Trollop with a Laptop

I hope if you all have a moment you will check out some of the awesome blogs above. Once you manage to peel your eyes away from Scarlett's ravishing beauty that is ;)


5 comments:

Keith said...

Scarlett is so incredibly gorgeous. I never tire of seeing pictures of her. Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks also for your kind words about my blog. I appreciate it so much. I'm so glad you enjoy it. I love your blog. I think it's amazing. I was more than happy to bestow your blog with this award.

Alison Tyler said...

Hey, thanks so much for the sweetness! What a fabulous way to start the day!

XXX,
Alison

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for the award Mrs. M. :) BTW Scarlett is smokin' in these pics. Who else can carry off red as well as she can. She is fabulous. :)

Mrs. M. said...

you are all so welcome. i enjoy the work that you guys do so much. everybody brings such a different style and voice to their work making it a real treat for me and im sure all your other readers. i love hearing what all you guys are going to say next because i never can guess. you all keep it fresh, thats for damn sure!

Annie said...

she's so pretty!
i love her hair and her makeup :)

love annie <3.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet