Monday, October 5, 2009

Little Orphan Zoe is "Precious"


I never thought I'd see the day when Lenny Kravitz gave someone the shady shift eye for looking a little too homeless, but I'll be damned if he's not giving that very look to his daughter Zoe! Like father like vagabond I suppose. The raggedy duo spent a little QT last night by attending the premiere of the new Mo'Nique/Mariah Carey movie "Precious". And I don't care what you say, that is precisely the adjective I would use to decribe my little raggamuffin Zoe. She always looks like she's about to talk her way out of a loitering and dumpster diving ticket and by golly that's why I love her. Who needs your father's millions and designer gowns when there are perfectly good oil soaked t-shirts on the side of the road? Besides in these economic times who the hell can afford pants? Surely Zoe could but you must applaud her committment to try and relate to the impovrished peoples and the Lady GaGas of the world. I swear, if Evita, Mother Theresea and a Hindu Kush plant had a baby, it would be Little Orphan Zoe. A trifecta of holiness if ever I have seen one.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Gotta love Lenny and Zoe.

tastythreads said...

another awesome post on zoe kravitz! this totally brings the lolz.

xx

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet