Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Morning, With a Real Wilde One


Badass aviators? Check. Supercute maxi dress in paisley and royal purple? Check? One goregous pretend doctor to brighten up your Monday morning? Check and check. The always lovely Olivia Wilde was spotted out in Venice yesterday hanging with-get this-her husband, Tao Ruspoli. Yes, it's true. I did not mean to break hearts this early in the day but I had no other choice. Turns out Thirteen got hitched to 33 year old Tao back in 2003. Here's what Wikipedia had to say about her and the hubs: "She married Italian-American documentary filmmaker, photographer, flamenco guitar player, and Italian prince(!!!) Tao Ruspoli on June 7, 2003, in Washington, Rappahannock County, Virginia; the two of them eloped, marrying on a school bus with only a pair of witnesses."
Turns out our little Wilde thing is a true romantic, just like
Robin Thicke & Paula Patton and Jenna & Bodhi Elfman. Just one more reason to love her! Anyway here's more of the Wilde one strolling the streets. If you happen to see her, would you let her know I'm 'a comin' for that dress? I swear, she and Nicole Richie have such impreccable casual style. If I did not heart them so much I would totally be pulling a Winona "Sticky Fingers" Ryder and giving all their belongings new homes in the address known as my closet.

1 comments:

Keith said...

I had no clue she was married.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet