Sunday, October 18, 2009

Olivia Wilde Goes to the Dogs


What could be cuter than a fresh faced Olivia Wilde hanging out in Beverly Hills? A fresh faced Olivia Wilde petting a puppy in Beverly Hills! I may have a cold, cold heart made of impenetrable steel, but even I (obviously like Olivia) get a little weak in the knees when I see a sweet, silly faced little puppy dog looking to be loved. You know, between her staring on one of my all time favorite shows and keeping a humble attitude after being named the sexiest woman on the planet, Olivia is really starting to grow on me. In fact, I think I like her a little bit more every time I see her. Don't be suprised if she becomes a regular here on Slacker Chic. Then again, I hardly think you would object to more Olivia or puppies in your life.

5 comments:

Velo said...

nice to know ur blog.
you have a great style, like it <3

Mrs. M. said...

thank you so much velo!

Annie said...

hey!
thanks for the comment on my blog!
i love yours!
i've linked and followed you!

as for this post,
I LOVE OLIVIA WILDE.
SHE'S SO PRETTY!

love annie <3

Keith said...

Great photo. She is beautiful. Cute dog.

Mrs. M. said...

thanks Annie i will definitely return the favor!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet