Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reese Witherspoon is Louboutin Lovely


Those shoes! That stockings! Those shoes! Reese Witherspoon has never been one to be right on trend but she certainly was yesterday when she showed up at Good Morning America to promote her new perfume for Avon, "In Bloom". The actress, who is usually known for her vintage inspired, throw-back style was sporting some great gray textured tights and Louboutin Mamanouk Booties underneath a comfy navy sweater dress. Now when I say that Reese is rarely in line with the trends I mean that in the most complimentary way possible. Her mantra seems to be stick with what's timeless rather than with what's en vogue at the moment. Therefore odds are if you see Reese wearing it-regardless of whether it's trendy-it's a safe bet it'll look equally as stylish 10, 20, or 30 years from now. Despite her young age the actress really has a sense of class and dignity. I definitely see her as a Grace Kelly/blonde Hepburn sort of way. Future generations can look back on her red carpet events and get inspired by a real style icon.
On a seperate note, I know it's so silly but "Sweet Home Alabama" is one of my favorite films ever. It reminds me so much of my husband and I. No matter how crappy of a mood I'm in that film always puts a smile on my face. Just a little tip from me to you for the next time you're feeling bummed out.
And just in case you're looking to replicate this outfit, you can check out some similar dresses here or here or you could do what I usually do and scour ebay or your local thrift store. You can almost always find a dress similar to this one for a couple of bucks. That leaves you with more money left to splurge on other things like shoes and bubblegum and records. Or whatever the kids are spending their nickels on these days.

6 comments:

Keith said...

Great photos of her. She's so beautiful and stylish.

Stephanie said...

Reese is one of my favorite actresses. I absolutely adore her. And she looked so cute there. Love the shoes!!!!

louboutin Link Exchange said...

Women try to store cheap christian louboutin footwears and strollchristian louboutin, to ensure that the right shoes

louboutin Link Exchange said...

You should not miss this chance discount christian louboutinget the best cheap christian louboutin shoes.

well louboutin said...

You should not miss this chance discount christian louboutin get the best cheap christian louboutin shoes.

well louboutin said...

All of our christian louboutin shoes are made of the similar materials,christian louboutin sale hand made with high quality,low price.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet