Thursday, October 15, 2009

ScarJo is Back to Blonde


In what world is Scarlett Johansson dying her hair news? Why, in my world of course! The most beautiful woman in the universe stepped out in Munich yesterday to promote clothing brand Mango and showed off some newly lighted locks. As you may recall, Scarlett ditched the blonde about a month ago for her role as the Black Widow in the upcoming Iron Man sequel. I suppose this means filming has wrapped because it appears Scarlett is already in the process of getting her hair back to the bombshell blonde she has become synonymous with. I know many people were not fond of her as brunette, but naturally I think she looks radiant either way.

2 comments:

Keith said...

She is so incredibly gorgeous. This is the type of news I love hearing. It's a big story in my world too.

Emily said...

JUST when I was finally getting used to her being a brunette! Oh well, she looks way better blonde.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet