Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: Betty White


Do I even need to explain to you why Betty White is our Slacker Chic of the Week? No. And do you know why? Because she's Betty Effing White. And by default, better than you and me and all the Victoria's Secret supermodels ever to have walked the runway. Betty, you rule. You are the hottest, smartest, baddest bitch on the planet, and I mean that. All hail Betty White!



Betty White Pictures, Images and Photos


Betty White Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Sasha said...

I love Rose Niland too ! :)

Stephanie said...

I love Betty!!! She is so freaking awesome. I loved her on the Golden Girls and I even loved her foul-mouthed comments in Lake Placid. She was hilarious. Love the blog post. :)

Scandalous Housewife said...

Agreed. Miz White is fab-u-lous!

Keith said...

She is so ultra cool. I love Betty. I've been a big fan of hers since I was a kid. She gets better and better.

Mrs. M. said...

I'm glad you guys liked the choice! Then again, who on Earth doesn't like Betty White? That would be like disliking a newborn kitten.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet