Friday, October 30, 2009

This Is How You Do It


I kmow I'm almost alone on this one, but I love Megan Fox. More and more every day. Sure she looks pretty good when she's dolled up for an awards show but if you ask me she, like most women, is at her supreme hotness when she keeps it simple. Yesterday the actress was spotted doing a little light furniture shopping in the cutest pair of cutoff denim shorts, a studded belt I am extremly jealous of, a plain white tank top and her signature cardigan sweater. I don't know about you guys but I'm really digging the whole effortless sexy thing. In fact I think cutoffs trump lingerie any day of the week. But I'm really curious to find out what you all think is sexier: Lingerie or a tee and some Daisy Dukes?

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet