Monday, October 19, 2009

Time to Vote for Slacker Chic of the Month!

I know I say this every month, but damn time flies! Another month is already gone and it's time to vote on which of these three hot slags (stealing words from Aliers and Akeelers again) deserves to get your vote as October's Slacker Chic of the Month? Here are your choices:
Helena Bonham Carter

Betty White

Winona Ryder


Voting is at the poll on the top right hand side of the page. As always you do not need to be a regular reader to vote. Have fun!

6 comments:

Keith said...

This was such a hard one, but I did just cast a vote in it.

Mrs. M. said...

Ha Emily said the same thing. She could not choose between Betty or Helena Bonham Carter. I think this one might be the most difficult choice yet.

Carsi said...

ahhh, you made it super tough to pick this month, can't we give it to them all

Mrs. M. said...

i wish! I would be so in favor of a three way tie on this one.

Stephanie said...

I have to say I love Winona. Yeah, she might try to steal my purse. (haha Just Kidding!!!) But she was such a great actress. I loved her in Lucas, Heathers, Beetle Juice, Mr. Deeds and so many more. :)

Mrs. M. said...

ha ha i know right, stephanie. at least winona had the common sense to steal instead of all that dui nonsense. paris, lindsay, etc could learn a lesson or two from her! lol
for real though she did star in some of the best movies of the 80's and 90's. i would love to see her make a big comeback.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet