Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bai Ling Also Gives Back...And Front


First off, I would like to confirm that yes, SnowMaryKate is now the new black bar here on Slacker Chic. Anticipate seeing her ass at least until spring, when I'm sure I will replace her with something more seasonally appropriate.
Second, yes, this is Bai Ling. And yes, her breasts are making a guest appearance at the event she attended yesterday. And what was that event you ask? A Girls Gone Wild party? A birthday bash at Tao? The premiere of "The Girlfriend Experience"? Why no, silly! It was fundraiser for children! Sick children! Now I know what you're thinking: "Who on Earth would wear such a thing to an event for the kids???" To that I answer, no one. No one from "Earth" would wear such a thing. Luckily, Bai Ling is not of this solar system. On her planet, I believe the motto is "The less you wear, the more you care". And I think that it is apparent that Bai Ling cares a whole, whole, WHOLE lot. Besides, I can't jump on Bai Ling for slipping a little nip. Those kids are always getting money and food and toys, but what about lessons in biology, hmm??? Whose giving the children that? If no Bai Ling, then who???
Finally, to close this post I would like to point out that Bai is...wait for it...43. Again, I'm sure they age differently on her home planet, so she's probably more like 22 in human years. Regardless, girlfriend looks good. I'm pretty convinced that she really is following that diet from my favorite of her movies, "Three...Extremes". If you don't know what I'm talking about trust me, it's better that way.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet