Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Dirty Side of Hayden Panettiere


You guys, I cannot wait for the unveiling of photographer Tyler Shields' highly anticipated new book, "The Dirty Side of Glamour". It promises to be (much like his other works) controversial, celebrity filled, and visually orgasmic. Pictures from the book featuring celebs like Ashley Greene and Hayden's Heroes costar Zachary Quinto have already been released, but I find these shots of Hayden Panettiere to be the most captivating. Maybe it's because I remember her from her Guiding Light days or because we share tats in similar places and are both the size of acorns but regardless there is just something about Hayden that I love. Plus you guys know that I am a total sucker for girls and guns. I've been so into that whole Pam Grier thing lately I can barely see straight. Combine that love with Shield's ability to capture the beauty of ugliness and you have...well, I guess you'd have my idea of heaven. Throw in my hot ass husband, some Tom Waits tunes and by golly that's all this girl would need.
Anyway here are a couple of pics from the upcoming book as well as some of my absolute, all time, come and git 'em faves from Tyler Shields. But I must warn you: proceeding might result in the need to take a cold shower afterwards. Gritty, grimey, sexy, slimey, love it.


5 comments:

Selmyra said...

so hoot !!
already lovin it !! :=

little shadow said...

This book intrigues me, I shall have to check it out.
And i've just had a little skim through your blog and its really good!
I shall definetely be coming back.
x

sexylegsandbody said...

I think she is smokin' hot!
On Dita in your previous post, she is just a little tooo perfect... but that is only my opinion.
Great post though!
Colin.

Keith said...

Hey there. These are very hot. I'm back from my blogging vacation. I hope you had a great week and weekend. I enjoyed myself this Thanksgiving holiday. I did miss your blog. Take care. Have a fantastic week ahead. Cheers!

Mrs. M. said...

I'm glad you guys liked the post! i know a lot of people don't like Hayden, but i think she's adorable. And I agree on Dita, Colin. She is perfection!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet