Thursday, November 12, 2009

Go Buy Bottled Water in Bulk, Because the End of the World is Obviously Impending


I've made no bones about it: when it comes to girls I love 'em grumpy. In the past I have emphasized the importance of us grumps having to stick together, and that's exactly what I planned to do. But what happens when people stop being impolite and star smiling? What then?!? I guess we're about to find out.
Two of my favorite grumpy girls, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kristen Stewart were both spotted out last night at different events on different continents doing something I never thought I'd see them do: smiling. Now before you erupt into sheer panic and take this as one of the seven signs of the appocolyse, let me offer you a list of reasons Kristen and Maggie might be smiling:
They just saw someone steal candy from a baby
They just stole all the presents from Whoville
They just learned that the national deficit is on the rise
They got to tell a group of children that there is no Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, or Easter Bunny
They got to tell someone their home has been forclosed on
They just threw a bucket of paint on someone. Not because they are pro-Peta, just cause they're Pro-Bitch
They're thinking about parasitic diseases
They're imagining deporting Lou Dobbs to Mexico
They just slipped psychadelics into their manager's martini
They're thinking about pollution
They got to tell one of their friends that the itching below wasn't just an allergic reaction to Tide
They just read
THIS BOOK

Anyway, here's Kristen promoting some obscure movie called "New Moon" that no one has ever heard of before *eye rolls in unison everyone*












and Maggie at the Louis Vuitton 2010 Cruise Collection Launch


2 comments:

Keith said...

Both of them ran into me and that had them smiling. I just have that way with those two. lol Just kidding of course. I wish. Great photos of both of these. I tend to be a grump myself.

Mrs. M. said...

i should have known that was why they were so happy! Your cool, suave, rat pack charms has that effect on the ladies, Keith!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet