Monday, November 16, 2009

GQ Drops Men of the Year List, Acheives Epic Win


Yes! Now this is the business I am talking about! Screw People, OK and Hello. When it comes to real men, GQ knows what's up. Throughout the past year, thanks to the popularity of Twilight, the Jonas Brothers, and High School Musical, adult magazines have been adding children to their "sexiest" and accomplished "Men" lists, including 2/3 of the underage Jonas boys and 17 year old Taylor Lautner. Now I don't know about you, but I find it a tad creepy to even suggest that a minor, someone who doesn't even know what the hell sexy is yet, is one of the hottest dudes on the planet. Trust me, I'm a woman. I know what women want. I know what our fantasies are and believe me, playing the Mary Kay Laturno to your Vili is not among them.
Also, unlike most of the other lists out there, GQ's selection of the biggest bad ass dudes on the planet is, like a portfolio on Wall Street, organized and diversified. This list is filled with not just those who are hot at the moment, but guys that are more than likely going to continue making an impact in their respective careers for quite some time. From actors like Clint Eastwood to designers such as Tom Ford to the leader of the free world, Prezzie O, GQ obviously knows awesome when they see it. So here they are for your enjoyment, GQ's Men of the Year. Of all the supercoolness flooding this post I must ask, which of these dudes would you most like to have a scotch on the rocks and discuss Armani suits with? If I had to pick I think I'd choose Ryan Kwanten, because I love the blue collar babies. Last on my list would definitely be Tom Brady, because I find him to be (no offense here) overated and his face kind of makes me sick. He's basically a half an inch away from having a mullet and I think he kind of definitely looks like the missing link. I don't know whether to high five him on a good game or run from the club I'm assuming he's hiding behind his back. So easy a Tom Brady could do it...













source

6 comments:

ChicChickory said...

I LOVE me some Clint! But seriously...would it kill him to crack a slight smile? ;)

leahb said...

ALEXANDER SKARSGARD PLZ? He, Paul Rudd, and Galifianakis are definitely my faves. Also, I find Alec Baldwin to be absolutely despicable. Maybe that's just me. Also, with you on Tom Brady...I just don't see the hotness.

Mrs. M. said...

ChicChickory said...
I LOVE me some Clint! But seriously...would it kill him to crack a slight smile? ;)

-------
I hate to say it, but maybe! Homeboy is getting up there.
and good choice Leah. Skarsgard is definitely the hotness though you're right, Paul Rudd does give him a good run for the money.

Keith said...

I love GQ. I love that they pick men and not boys. I don't want to look up to some boy that's young enough to be my son.

Ash Fox said...

clint eastwood= love. he is still so sexy i can't take it. he reminds me of an older SW.

xo

Mrs. M. said...

its soo cool hearing everyone's faves from this issue. And I totally agree with you Keith. WHat guy would want to get tips on style and how to please a woman from someone who can't even legally own their own apartment?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet