Friday, November 6, 2009

Hayden Panettiere Looks All Grown Up in Elle


I like Hayden Panettiere. I really, truly, honestly do. In fact I've been down with her since her days playing Lizzie Spaulding on Guiding Light. She's just so composed and carries herself with so much grace that it's difficult at times to believe she is only 20 years old. No wonder she only dates men that are a solid decade older than her. Even these pictures from the latest issue of Sweedish Elle have a quiet maturity of someone twice her age. Plus the larger picture up top reminds me of the banner for Slacker Chic, no?
Another thing I really envy about Hayden is her flawless skin. I can't ever tell if it's due to her young age or the Proactive that she currently sponsors, but damn if I wouldn't kill for skin as soft and creamy as hers. Or a bank account as fat as hers. Or a closet as full as hers. Or....well, you get the picture.

1 comments:

The Hunter said...

So glam, I love it!
She looks great, like a 50's movie star!

Saw her at the H&M Jimmy Choo launch and hated her outfit but this rocks!

The Hunter, xxx

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet