Monday, November 9, 2009

I'd Rather Go Naked Than Not Have People Paying Attention to Me


UGH! I am so effing sick of Twilight I could scream! Can I please, please, please get a what-what on that?!? It almost feels as if I am the only single solitary soul on the face of the planet that does not give an eff about werewolves or vampires. I don't know about you but I have had enough blood sucking parasitic creatures for one lifetime. And that includes Paris and Kim Kardashian. Zing!
Anyway as you may recall, naked pictures of Twilight star Ashley Greene surfaced a few months ago, instantly shooting her into the relevance of American society. Her co-star, Christian Serratos, obviously being the bright girl that she is, picked up on the simple equation of Me+Nudity=Fans, because now she is baring all in this new ad for Peta. Now I'm not saying I don't applaud someone's efforts to try and protect animals, but could we please, please, pleeasefuckingplease just have one day where the Twilight chicks minus Kristen Stewart are not shoving their barely legal (this girl is 19!) snatches in front of our faces? Please?!? I am so sick of these desperate attention whores getting all slutty to become famous. You may try to argue that this Peta ad is sort of classy to which I reply bullsheet! There is nothing classy about a group of people who suggest that we
mail clumps of our hair to the Olsens. Call me old fashioned, I just don't believe in sending my bodily behavior to strangers. I also think there is nothing classy about some barely legal trick getting naked to get noticed. As you guys know by now, I do not have a problem with nudity. What I do have a problem with is whoring it up and relying on your vagina for attention. Because one day whatshervulva is going to be old and saggy and gray and then what? Besides, if she's doing this type of shit now, what type of stuff is she going to pull in another 6 months when no one cares about her anymore? Didn't her momma teach her anything? You gotta save the slut card for the downward slope. Ugh, I swear. Our culture has gotten so gross. I really hope I live to see the day when sex tapes and spreading your legs isn't the gold standard for being a star.

14 comments:

Emily said...

First of all, PETA are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites, who attack people that have differing views than they do, who throw EGGS at people who wear fur rather than red paint now, who euthanize 90% of the animals they "save"... ugh I could go on and on about those assholes. I care about animal rights, and I don't wear fur, but I care about human rights too. And physically assaulting someone, like Vogue Editor Carine, does not make PETA an association that people should sympathize with. I used to be a PETA supporter, but now I can only support animal welfare ideals, NOT PETA's motives or methods. They've gotten to be pretty ridiculous.

Sorry for the obscenely long post. PETA is just something I can just go on and on about! So yeah, pretty much anything with PETA on it I can't even stand, including this ad.

Mrs. M. said...

Emily,
I totally agree! Peta is nothing more than a bunch of self-righteous, sanctimonious, better than thou-ers who cant for a minute practice what they preach. In fact, you could have gone on all day listing the ways in which they are blatant hypocrites, but you would probably die of a coronary embolism first. The list is entirely too long.

Emily said...

BTW I totally had no idea who this girl was. I had to IMDB her, because I couldn't remember her from the movie...

Pina Colada Kisses said...

Check out my fashion blog
http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

Since twitter is annoying and only allows 140 characters...

This is what went down. I was turning into my apartment driveway and I took the turn a tad too fast in my jeep and ended up driving sorta in the middle of the driveway. But only for about 2 seconds because a car was coming OUT of the driveway. So I swerved out of the way, it's not like I was going fast at all. But as I drive by the bitches started waving their fat arms at me and yelling at me, like I was in their way or about to hit their car. Which I wasn't. So I rolled down my window and started yelling shit like WHAT THE FUCK YOU OBESE BITCHES SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN SHUT YOUR FUCKING FAT ASS MOUTHES!

Yeah. And then I saw one of them later lol. That'll teach 'em.

I never explode like that though, to total strangers lol. But I was having a rough morning =)

Carsi said...

ur not alone about Twilight, I tried to give it a chance and painfully got through the 1st book hoping it would get better. Nothing Happens!!! I guess I'm a heathen because I prefer the gore and sex on True Blood. Ditto on everything said about PETA

Mrs. M. said...

omg lol Emily you are too much! I totally understand though because when I get in my vehicle I get the worst road rage ever in the history of the world. for real though people need to learn how to drive at least the speed limit and not act like insane pedestrians. especially seeing as how the car is not a new invention so its not as if you were coming at them at full speed in a hovercraft or like you were Marty McFly in his back to the future car. Honestly, their reactions were basically "There's a car! On the pavement! NOoooo!!" And why were they even in a driveway? Isn't that what sidewalks were invented for?

Mrs. M. said...

I'm with you Carsi. I do really like True Blood but could not get into the Twilight thing at all. the entire movie i was waiting for something to happen. im not even sure if anything did happen. borefest!

leahb said...

Twilight is such a joke! It was written for 12 year old girls and for some reason girls my age are going nuts over it. It's ruining the whole vampire genre, which is supposed to be violent and gory and sexy and dirty (True Blood, Anne Rice books, etc.). Vampires DON'T sparkle, damnit! I would be more respectful if it was even written well, but it's not. At all. Man, I could go on all day about Twilight sucking. And yeah, don't even remember this chick from the movie.

Keith said...

Hey Mrs. M. I couldn't have said it any better myself. I totally agree with you. PETA makes me so sick. I'm so tired of them and these ads.

Mrs. M. said...

ha leah b you are so right. Vampires kill people, therefore by default should not sparkle! How are you supposed to take someone seriously when they are giving off more glitter than a Lisa Frank notebook?

ChicChickory said...

You definitely get a What-What from me on this one! I don't get the whole Twilight Phenom....and as far as PETA goes, I have to agree with you and Emily. PETA is the Taliban of animal rights groups. Terrorists are all they are, and they do more damage to the welfare of animals than good. I cannot say I'm over the whole vampire theme though. I LOVE me some True Blood on HBO! They give just the right amount of blood, sex, and raunch to soothe my naughty soul. :)

Mrs. M. said...

ChicChickory said...
You definitely get a What-What from me on this one! I don't get the whole Twilight Phenom....and as far as PETA goes, I have to agree with you and Emily. PETA is the Taliban of animal rights groups. Terrorists are all they are, and they do more damage to the welfare of animals than good.
-------
First off it is so good to see you back! I was beginning to think you fell off the face of the planet. Such a great point about being the Taliban of animal rights. I hadnt thought of it like that but they do use fear, intimidation and low down unfair tactics in fighting their holy war against animal cruelty. The fact that they do not see the irony in their actions is unbelievable.
Also, I love True Blood too! That show is so indulgent and sexy and over the top-just like vampires should be.

Madam Miaow said...

I was in the doctor's waiting room one day a few years ago, waiting for my monthly monkey gland treatment that keeps me looking like a 21 year old virgin (redwood tree) when I opened up the mandatory Hello/OK magazine.

And who should be staring back but Peta pin-up girl, Tamara Beckwith. She'd invited the magazine into her lovely apartment (business mogul's daughter famously spends £7K on a frock, so the flat was lovely for someone willing to spend half a mill in Woolworths).

Guess what Peta-girl had on the floor? A full tiger rug complete with head.

I did write to Peta asking for a response but answer there came none.

BTW, congrats, Mrs M, on passing the 100 followers mark. Most deserved.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet