Monday, November 9, 2009

Katy Perry and the Curious Case of THOSE SHOES!!!


I'd like to think that you and I are at the point in our relationship where I can tell you this without feeling ashamed. So here goes: I totally just had a fashion orgasm. These lace up granny boots Katy Perry wore the other day while jetsetting with boyfriend Russell Brand are absolutely to die for!!! Not only do they look incredible but they go with everything and are really appropriate for the approaching winter months. And since I know many of you guys sweat Ms. Perry's style I thought I'd do a little digging in case you wanted to snatch up a similar pair of your own boots. So here are a few of the best black lace up boots out there for the fatally fashionable fashionista on any budget:
Christian Louboutin Black Laceups, $1,195.00












Pedro Garcia Cher Platform Lace Up Boots $560 /
Intermix












Steve Madden Towwer boots, $133.90









Carlos Santana Coqueta's, $129












Kurt Geiger, Vina boots, £79.00









Foxcity, $70.20












Good Goth, $64.95

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, those shoes are fabulous!!! Love Katy and Russell. They are too freaking cute together. :)

Kim B. Garney said...

wonderful collection of black shoes for women. There all shoes is look so luxury. Actually I like pink color knee boot.I love your fashion post.



Thank you

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet