Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lady GaGa in Vanity Fair Italy


I think this post was kismet. As soon as I began posting these new pics of Lady GaGa in December's Vanity Fair, "Bad Romance" came on my Last Fm radio. It was meant to be. The pictures, the new song, Lady G, it's all Fabulous, orgasmic perfection..
And just in case there is one single human being that has yet to see the video for her latest single, here it tis.
Oh, and just for the record, Lady GaGa is not the next Madonna. She's the first Lady GaGa. There shall never be another. Just as there shall never be another you, nor I. I do wish everyone would stop trying to be her and start being themselves. I mean, isn't that the point of life? To live it for yourself? Authenticity? Anyone? Echo?


2 comments:

ChicChickory said...

She is so deliciously weird. Love it!

Keith said...

Wow. That is so ultra cool. I love her. She's so out of this world. She's like nothing else out there. It's nice to see somebody doing something different than all the stale pop stars of today. Great video.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet