Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lily Allen Gives Fashion Face in Elle Singapore


You guys know that I am in no way shape or form a Lily Allen fan, but I luuuuhhhuhve this photoshoot of her in November's Elle Singapore. Lurve it. This chick may be obnoxious as hell but I just cannot be mad at those cheekbones. And can we please give a hand to Lily for managing to keep her top on through an entire photoshoot? Leaps and bounds I tell you. Leaps and bounds.
I hate to admit it, but she does make one hell of a Chanel spokesmodel. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go wash my thoughts out with soap.

2 comments:

LENORENEVERMORE said...

She is gorgeousss...
suddenly I want to apply a bright red lipstick!
xo*

Keith said...

This is definitely a great shoot. I love these photos. Very beautiful. Have a fantastic weekend. Cheers!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet