Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Look of the Day: Kristen Stewart's Pistol Packing Tank


First she goes and wins my heart by being the bitchiest bitch that ever did bitch and now she's wearing pistol packing, gun slinging t-shirts with suspenders too? That Kristen Stewart really knows the way around my heart. Don't get me wrong-I freaking hate her jeans with every fabric of my being. But so what? If we have learned anything by now it's that Kristen Stewart does not give an effidy eff about what you or I or anyone thinks. Even still, I love that top to bits and pieces so I thought I'd do a little digging around in the event that you guys loved it as much as I do. I can't get to the bottom of who makes the pistol tank, but chances are it costs an arm and a leg anyhow. Therefore I've gathered a couple of similar yet affordable looks you might be interrested in. First there's embellished black tank from Los Angeles Pop Art on Overstock.com for only $14.99 (click small pic for larger)












Then there's this cool cross gun design v-neck from Hot Topic for $22












As well as this very similar design from PopKiller which comes in both tank top version (which I just purchased!) and a gray long sleeved sweater design that looks like this:












Anyway here are some pics of Kristen with Taylor Lautner promoting "New Moon" in Mexico city yesterday. And no, your eyes are not deceiving you. That is actually a smile Kristen is wearing. My guess is she must have been spending quality time with those glass shaped cigarettes she's so fond of...

3 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

That is a very edgy chic top. I love it!

Keith said...

I think she's awesome. Very cool and sexy.

Emily said...

She's very much one of those love/hate kind of people. I can't decide. But this tank makes me lean towards loving her, even if it's only for a few hours... =)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet