Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Natalie Portman Channels Her Inner Punk for V Magazine


Speaking of deviating from their comfort zone another young brunette babe can be seen burning up the pages of yet another international fashion magazine. Natalie Portman channels Rihanna in the latest issue of V Magazine sporting a high as hell hawk and a tongue in cheek (literally) man eating editorial shot by Mario Testino. To be truthful I am not really a Natalie Portman fan, but I do adore her in this photoshoot. Then again I do love to see a good girl get edged out. Natalie has become known for her mature, elegant red carpet style, so it's always cool to see someone try on a different hat and experiment now and again. Especially when you've got a body and face as flawless as Natalie's. That girl could stumble out of bed after a five day flu smelling of Vics with Kleenex stuck to her shoe and next season I guarantee you the runways would be brimming with sick chic. She's just that influential.
On a slightly different topic what do you guys think of the new trend of mohawks on the girls? Naturally I love it, because it reminds me of one of the great punk orignators, Wendy O. Williams. Sure she went balls to the wall and really committed with hers, but I can dig this updated mini version as well. I'm definitely curious as to what you guys think about it though. Are the hawks on chicks hot or not?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Natalie looks great. I am digging the eyeliner. :) I love how dramatic her eyes look. :)

Keith said...

I love Natalie. I've got a huge crush on her. I love these photos. V Magazine has a lot of really cool stuff in it.

Selmyra said...

this nathalie portman shoot is stunning

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet