Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Marion Cotillard Ads for Lady Dior


When it comes to classy foreign beauties, Marion Cotillard is always at the top of my list. Not only is the Parisian actress able to access her emotion for dramas like "Jeux d'enfants" and "La Vie En Rose", but she can also give major face and strike a fierce pose with the best of 'em. And if you don't believe me, just check out these print ads of the actress for the fragrance, Lady Dior. I tell you, when I think Dior I think luxury, elegance and an amazing attention to detail. The same adjectives I would use to describe Marion, making this collaboration a match made in heaven. Or at the very least, Paris ;)

2 comments:

The Hunter said...

I love Marion Cotillard, these ad's are great - she looks like a 40s movie star! Glamour!

The Hunter

Check out my blog, I hunt the latest in celeb gossip, fashion & music
http://fionagossiphunter.blogspot.com/

Keith said...

I love Marion. She is incredibly beautiful and stylish. She is the epitome of why I adore French women so much.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet