Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Scarlett Johansson for Dolce & Gabbana


In the words of Seth McFarlane, this post is freakin' sweet. After all, can there be a better way to begin one's Sunday than with a fresh ScarJo post? (The answer to that question is an emphatic hell no, in case you were wondering) In the past the Iron Man actress and woman of my dreams has been featured in a series of pics for Dolce & Gabbana for their delicate fragrance, Rose the One. We've already seen several shots of her sporting spiraley Marilyn hair and tumbling around in a bed, but today I come bearing good tidings of great Scarlett, featuring new outakes from the set, a new ad, and some new commercial spots. For this season, Scarlett is turning up the heat in a slightly different campaign for the brand's latest scent, simply titled The One. Unlike the previous ads, these feature Ms. Johansson looking a little less angelic, and a little more vamped up complete with bombshell hair and va-va-voom curves. Of course I love them, because I am such a huge Scarlett fan, but even I'll admit that I liked last season's campaign better. What do you guys think though? Are you a fan of these new shots? And more importantly, does it entice you to want to pick up some The One for you or someone you love?


2 comments:

sexylegsandbody said...

Wow, she looks smoking hot!
Great pics, I have featured her on my site some time ago and she has many fans. Lovely post and thanks for sharing.
Colin.

Keith said...

She is incredibly gorgeous. I love this woman. I can't get enough of her. Definitely feature her all you want. Have a great week.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet