Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rachel Bilson is Adorable in December's ASOS


Ah Rachel Bilson-what a doll. I may not be her biggest fan but I will say that I think she's a total slice of peach pie with an extra helping of cool-whip. Her street style is always on point, she's done a great job in every movie I've seen her in AND she has managed to keep her longterm relationship with Hayden Christensen laregly from the public eye. Although Rachel might not always be on my mind and in our faces, I prefer it that way. Rather than shoving her cultivated image down our throats with relentless stories of lust, betrayl, and bitchery, she lets her work speak for itself. So while we may not always think of her, when we do it's for good reasons-like her new spread in the December issue of ASOS magazine. The actress looks as adorable as ever in a bright, fun and funky spread for the mag. Up next for Rachel are two films: a romance flick entitled "Waiting for Forever" and Cliff Dorfman crime caper "Criminal Empire for Dummy's". I'm thinking the latter will be a breeze for the bright Rachel. After all, she did steal America's hearts, no? Yes? Too cheesy? Or is it Gouda enough?

5 comments:

daisychain said...

fab blog!
I'll have to make more drink me necklaces I think!

NINA said...

love this post and thanks for the comment. I love the shoes as well ;)

Stephanie said...

Oh, she is just adorable. I loved her on The OC. :) She was my favorite. And she is married to a really hot guy too. ;)

lorenabr said...

Cool post:) like the style, she has a great look.

Keith said...

I think she's so beautiful and stylish. I adore her. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Take care. Cheers!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet