Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Scarlett Johansson is One Hot Mango Momma


While you kids dream about sugarplum fairies and gumdrops, I'll be gathering and composing a post for first thing tomorrow featuring the best and worst dressed from tonight's Country Music Awards. In the meantime, let me lull you into slumber and give you something pleasant to think about as you drift into dreamland: Scarlett Johansson. My favorite girl was spotted out today attending the 'Mango New Collection Launch Party' in Madrid. As you may recall, ScarJo is currently the spokeswoman for the clothing brand. I've also tossed in a few pictures of one of Mango's previous spokesmodels, Monica Cruz, who was also in attendance. This way, there's a little something for everyone. You get a little sweet with Scarlett and a little spicy with Monica.
Oh, and by the way, I don't know who the hell Nati Abascal is (too lazt to Wiki), but her necklace is friggen fabulous!!!



7 comments:

Keith said...

Love these photos. Scarlett is so beautiful. Oh yeah. Nati was a model back in the day.

Zelda said...

Natividad Abascal y Romero-Toro aka Nati Abascal: Spanish, socialite, model, muse

Annie said...

Scarlett is so pretty!
i love her!

love annie xx

Texas Green Blog said...

Scarlet is rocking that Mango wear!!!

P.s. I found your blog through the Bloggers Choice Awards and I voted for you, if you would like to vote for my educational blog you can vote here;
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/78212

Thanks :)
Martin

Stephanie said...

Wow, Scar looks gorgeous. I absolutely love that outfit. :) What style she has. She looks great. :)

Mrs. M. said...

thanks for informing me on who Natividad is you guys! You can definitely tell she used to be a model. Shes got amazing features and looks incredible.
And thanks for voting for me Texas Green! I will reciprocate the favor with haste.

ChicChickory said...

Now THAT is the kind of necklace/neckbrace I want the next time I have a neck injury! HAUT!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet