Monday, November 16, 2009

She Had a West Coast Strut That Was Sweet As Molasses, But What Really Knocked Me Out Was Her Cheap Sunglasses


Yeah, right! As if any of the shades in this post are cheap. Unless your idea of inexpensive is a pair of Ray-Bans that cost more than my mortgage, none of these ladies could ever be described as anything less than lux. Which is ironic since most of their clothes in these shots look like they cost less than a stained one dolla Michael Bolton thrift store t-shirt. I guess that's what happens when you're sporting the slacker chic style like these chicas...
Nicky Hilton













Liv Tyler













Ashley Tisdale













Victoria Beckham

Now if you will excuse me, I have exceeded my bandwidth on Blogger. Shit just got real, ya'll. Me and Blogger are like the Ross and Rachel of the internet. Love, hate, hate, hate, love, hate. In the meantime grizzly bear with me and stay frosty, lambchops.

7 comments:

ChicChickory said...

Is it just me or does Posh look like she has glowing niplets in that tank?

Mrs. M. said...

omg, maybe this is one of those end of 2001: A Space Odyssey situations. Underneath Posh's frail frame lies the secrets of the universe! the fetus of humanity, just waiting to be born! (that probably sounds way gross to those who havent seen the film)

Stephanie said...

Oh, Liv Tyler is just amazing. She is one of my favorite actresses. And she has this laid back style which I love. Comfort, but still cute. :)

Mrs. M. said...

Stephanie, Liv is such a girl's girl and so cool. Thinking about her reminded me of your blast from the plast post featuring Clueless and Alicia Silverstone which in turn reminded me of this:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--2160178
Classic!

Keith said...

These are great. I'm going to go with my sister Stephanie and say that I really love Live Tyler. She's so beautiful. I love that woman.

Carsi said...

Liv Tyler's been a girl crush of mine for the longest. I love how she's carrying around a mason jar? of water

Ash Fox said...

i love posh's hair here.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet