Friday, November 6, 2009

This is What Perfection Looks Like


I...uh...the thing is...you see Charlize Theron...well, what it boils down to is...oh hell, Charlize Theron is a freak of nature with a beauty so bright I am seriously beginning to suspect that she is from another planet. Here's the alien at last night's screening of "The Road" looking better than you and I probably ever will on our best five days combined. The actress arrived with not her husband until the gays can marry, Stuart Townsend, who I figure must be one hell of a cool dude. It takes a real man to not be threatened by having such a powerful, opinionated, successful woman on your arm. Unlike most guys (especially actors with their overwhelming egos), Stuart never seems embarrased by being the less famous of the pair. In fact, he always seems eager to praise his lady of almost eight years insisting that deserves all the accolades she gets and more. However just because the duo haven't made it official doesn't mean they aren't in it for the long haul. Stuart has said in the past that despite the fact that they are not officially hitched he has long considered Charlize his wife. "We didn't have a ceremony," he has stated. "I don't need a certificate or the state or the church to say otherwise. So no there's no big official story on a wedding, but we are married. ... I consider her my wife and she considers me her husband." Still it makes you wonder. Has Charlize ever given him this business?!?:

Who am I kidding? I bet Stuart's the one who is dropping those subtle hints daily. In fact it's probably the first thing Charlize sees when she rolls out of bed in the morning. His ass sitting there staring at her in a one piece leotard just waiting for one eye to open.

2 comments:

lorenabr said...

I like both a lot. Her style is just perfection

sexylegsandbody said...

Charlize is super cool and mega sexy, and I say that not only because she is also a south african, but because she really is.
Great post!
Colin

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet