Friday, November 13, 2009

Wanna Be Part of My Core Brigade? Gonna Start My Own Sick Hip Parade...


Girls, guns, fashion, passion, sex, sunglasses, Quentin, queers, blues, punk rock, joints and jukeboxes-these are a few of my favorite things. And exactly what I'm bringing you today in the form of style. From Dita Von Teese, to Fergie, to Keira Knightley, I have collaborated for ye some of my favorite looks of the celebs throughout the past few days. Even though I just started doing these posts about casual style of the stars, it's quickly becoming my favorite thing to write about. Not sure yet if you guys like it, but either way some feedback would be great.
Fergie and Dita, kicking it in Paris. Love Fergie's flip!










Dita at the airport looking more dressed up than I have ever been in my life













Kristen Stewart promoting That Movie














Keira Knightley in London. Love the picture, love the simple outfit.

Bijou Phillips, wandering around looking for something. Probably her career. Or her sanity.

Daphne Guinness at the Launch Of NARS 15X15-15 Yrs of NARS in mothereffing McQueen! Oh Alexander, there is no other.













And finally, because I hardly ever mention the boys, here's a little of model Shaun Ross at the same Louis Vuittin event where the mystical Maggie Gyllenhaal smiling thing happened. Now I'm not condoning the return of the flat top in any way shape or form, I'm merely pointing out that somebody in this decade looks like
Max Headroom or the more annoying half of Kid 'n Play .

First neon, then legwarmers, now flatops? What's next? Fanny Packs?

Shit.

6 comments:

leahb said...

HOLY SHIT LOOK @ THE SHOES ON THAT WOMAN! And Fergie looks better than usual.

sexylegsandbody said...

Hi, great post, Dita I find a bit weird, however, funny to see her in flats. I agree with Leahb, those shoes are hideeeeooouuus, cannot see how anyone can even think of wearing them, let alone buy them.. :)

Colin.

Keith said...

Wow. These are some really awesome photos. I really love the ones of Dita and Kristin. Great idea for posts.

Annie Spandex said...

Kiera's jacket! It's perfect.

Thanks for stopping by and wishing me luck. :) I’ll be happy to make finalist again, but it /would/ be nice to not get /so/ squashed this time. I guess we’ll see. Best of luck to you as well! xx

The Hunter said...

What tyra banks wearing - yuk!!

The hunter xxx

Mrs. M. said...

oh my gosh it didnt really register that Dita was wearing flats. What a good eye sexylegsandbody! I don't think i've ever seen her wear flats before.
And thanks Keith. I am glad to hear that you guys like these types of posts.
Oh and me too Annie! I love all my fellow bloggers and have nothing but the deepest respect for them. However last time it wasnt even a competition.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet