Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Amber Rose is a Flawless Creature of Fabulousness in Vibe Magazine


Hello guys and dolls! I know I have been absent for a few days, celebrating Christmas with my recently redeployed husband, but I figured what better way to come back than with a little Amber Rose? My favorite femmebot has become quite a fixture in the model scene as of late, popping up in every major publication including Elle, Smooth, and of course, the relaunch issue of Vibe magazine, as seen here. For this editorial, Amber does what she does best, mixing her soft, feminine figure with a tough as nails style for a spread entitled "A Touch of Masculinity". In fact, is it just me or am I getting a slight Annie Lennox vibe from our girl?

4 comments:

Senorita Fashionista said...

Wow, those are some kick ass pics! I bet she will be one to reinvent herself over and over again!
http://senoritafashionista1.blogger.com/

Carsi said...

She looks gorgeous and I'm glad your husband's back Mrs. M hope you're having an amazing time :-)

Hipstercrite said...

Oh yeah, totally Annie Lennox (I LOVE her style!) Also, kind of a Grace Jones feel as well. Very 80's, very androgynous. Love it!

Miss Eve said...

Oh yes she's totally awesome...

Thanks for the lovely Christmas message, I hope you had a great Christmas as well :-)

Cheers: Evi

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet