Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And Mischa Barton's Wardrobe Belongs at the Bottom of a Moth Infested Box in a Retirement Community...IN HELL


I really, really, really want to break down why this outfit that Mischa Barton wore out to lunch yesterday makes me want to run at top speeds into a brick wall just to make the corneal assault she is committing on my eyes cease to exist, but I can't. Instead, my brain is too busy singing "You take the good, you take the bad, you take 'em both and there you have the Facts of Life, the Facts of Life..." I mean for real, there is a Mrs. Garrett situation going on all up in this picture. The high waisted Mom jeans, the houndstooth cropped jacket, the Menonite-inspired lace top-it's like Mischa is single handidly trying to give a home to all the fugly, unwanted, rejected clothes of the world. She's totally like Angelina Jolie except instead of adopting orphans, she's taking in the unloved holiday sweaters with snowman applicays and unflattering, ill-fitting potato pants of the world. I mean honestly, I can't figure out if she's dressing this way to be all ironic and hip, or just to get attention. And if that's the case trust me when I tell you honey, this is not the way to go about doing it. Leak a sex tape, start a music career, anything but THIS. Music you can turn off. Bad fashion? Not so much. Stop hurting us and yourself Mischa. You obviously are in dire need of professional help. And by that, I mean a stylist. Get one. Immediately. If not for your sake, for ours. We beseech you, Mischa.

2 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

Why, Mischa, WHY?!!!

daisychain said...

Oh good god, I couldn't agree with you more.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet