Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tess McGill Called. She Said She Wants Her Jacket Back


By now you guys are probably pretty sick of hearing me go on about how much I love Zoe Saldana. Therefore I'll save the normal praise and simply say that the Avatar actress looked incredible yesterday when she showed up to shoot a segment for the David Letterman show. Zoe was right on trend with winter sporting a pair of white skinny jeans, sky high stilettos and a heather gray structured jacket.

I gotta tell you, it takes one hell of a girl to pull off shoulder pads without looking like a low rent version of Sammy Jo Dean Carrington, but I thinks Zoe is managing to do it with style. Not that I'm saying I want shoulder pads to become popular again. Doing so would mean I would be morally obligated as a fashion purist to begin an underground guierra-esq crusade to eliminate any and all shoulderpad violations from stores across the country, and I'm far too lazy to commit to something like that. I will, but I don't want to. Let's keep this trend sequestered, shall we?

2 comments:

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

I will never get sick of hearing about Zoe. She is gorgeous and incredible.

That said, I want her shoes and I will shank her for them

Keith said...

I love Zoe. I can't get tired of her. She's so beautiful. Great photos. Plus so cool to see you mention Sammy Jo. I haven't heard that name in ages. I loved Dynasty.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet