Thursday, December 24, 2009

British Vogue Names Best Dressed Celebs of 2009


Every year, the good people over at British Vogue rack their brains in an attempt at desecting the year in fashion. They do this in a nobel attempt to seperate the good, the bad, and the fugly, and crown a new queen of couture that shall reign supreme for 12 whole months. Some women who climbed into the top 20 this year include rock star Beth Ditto, U.S. first Lady Michelle Obama and Harry Potter star Emma Watson, proving that when it comes to personal style, Vogue appreciates women of all varieties. So who snagged the number one spot? Scroll down to see! (Hint-it's not GaGa, though honestly it should be. 2009 was the year of GaGa. No question.)

20.) Beth Ditto

19.) Carla Bruni-Sarkozy

18.) Olivia Palermo

17.) Anna Friel

16.) Georgia May Jagger

15.) Angelina Jolie

14.) Michelle Obama

13.) Leighton Meester

12.) Lily Donaldson

11.) Lady GaGa

10.) Kate Moss

9.) Freida Pinto

8.) Diane Kruger

7.) Sienna Miller

6.) Emma Watson

5.) Danii Minogue

4.) Cheryl Cole

3.) Sarah Jessica Parker

2.) Audrey Tatou

1.) Alexa Chung

5 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Very wierd list in my opinion.... I really like Leighton & Cheryl though!!!

P.S: I posted pics of my new pumps on my blog today go check them out ;)

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Great list! I spit out my Coke when I saw that Angelina was a carrot stick. LOL! ;)
I'm a little dismayed Anne Hathaway wasn't on the list, but I guess she hasn't really been in the spotlight much this year...

Mrs. M. said...

you are right Jennifer-Anne Hathaway definitely should have been on this list. She's got incredible personal style.

Adri said...

I think Diane Kruger should be # 1...but i also love Alexa Chung a lot.

Merry Christmas!

xo Adri

Michael St. James said...

Love Beth Ditto, Lady Gaga, and SJP!

www.bagpoor.com

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet