Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dita Von Teese is Mad for McQueen


Before I even comment on how absolutely flawless, magnificent and jaw dropping Dita Von Teese looked last night in Hollywood, California where she hit up Hennessey + Ingalls Art And Architecture Bookstore for her book signing, can we just discuss how much I enjoy posting about the burlesque dancer? For the past few weeks I've tried to make a weekly wind down post with Dita because I love how she makes me feel. She makes me think of sunshine and roses and kittens and hopefully she has the same effect on you! I have found in my tireless scientific studies that people who wake up with lovliness tend to have a more positive outlook on the day, so it is my hope that I can help you acheive that. Even if it is with pics of an old fashioned loving, garter belt wearing, peach smelling, pale skin rocking, Bettie Page worshipping hot ass burlesque goddess!
Now onto the clothes. Aside from loving Dita for all that she is, I always look forward to seeing what she's going to wear because she so frequently dons my favorite designer of all time, Alexander McQueen! Last night Ms. Von Teese wore an electric blue dress by the designer and paired it with one of his signature Union Jack clutches with traditional colors. Can you even imagine how incredible it would be to be in a position where the world was your closet? Lucky lady. She's got the look, the style, the body AND the clothes. Is there anything Dita doesn't have?!?

2 comments:

Treacle (Stockings Addict) said...

Oh Lord...the things I would do to spend one day in this woman's wardrobe.

I wanted to thank you for your comment on the last lingerie giveaway. I can't imagine how it must be to have the love of your life so far away.

If you get the chance, there's another lingerie giveaway happening on my blog now. It's for a black satin bra, panty, and garter belt set worth $85. I'd love for you enter. :-)

www.stockingsandlingerieblog.com

Keith said...

Hey there. I hope you're having a good weekend. It's been cold and rainy here. Our internet keeps going out so I did want to leave a comment on your blog. Take care. Have a great week. Cheers!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet