Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Elementary My Dear Gwen


Uh oh! Looks like somebody just say "Sherlock Holmes"! Gwen Stefani was spotted out doing a little last minute holiday shopping yesterday sporting a style that looks straight out of Robert Downey Jr.'s new movie. Perhaps her and husband Gavin Rossdale's recent trip to the London premiere provided new inspiration for the singer? She has been getting awfully fond of wool, tights, and fedoras. Now I'm sure if you or I walked down the street wearing this we'd get a heaping helping of "what the hell" with a dash of "bitch please", but somehow when Gwen does it, everything seems correct. Or is that just me? Do I have my blinders on? What do you guys think? Are you loving the Sherlock style?

5 comments:

lorenabr said...

love the look so retro:)

Nishant said...

awesome pic


Work from home India

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

I love whatever Gwen wears, just because she is Gwen. So, yes, I am loving this here look :)

Keith said...

I love this look on her.

kanishk said...

you really inspired me its awesome


kobe beef steaks

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet