Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hmmm....


Nicole Richie Shopping at Pottery Barn Kids/Gap @Grove 12/16
Normally I love what the mother of two is wearing, however I can't quite make sense of this ensemble. Do I love it? Do I hate it? Does she remind me of a more svelte Mama Cass? Maybe. The jury's still out. In the meantime, what do you guys think? Are we loving Ms. Richie's get up? How about her white Balenciaga bag? Is it chic to carry something larger than both you AND the biggest bags they hand out at Gap? On the bright side if she ever gets sick of pushing a stroller around she could always just toss Harlow and Sparrow into that purse and still have room for their bottles, snacks, diapers, college funds, three end tables, grandma's afghan, the Harlem Globetrotters, a handful of clowns, the National debt, Tyra's ego, half of the Gosselin children and a partridge in a pear tree.

3 comments:

Keith said...

The bag is probably the thing that throws me off. Actually I pretty much love everything she's wearing.

Mrs. M. said...

I would also lose the hat. She's got a gorgeous face and beautiful hair-no sense in hiding it behind a fugly hat!

ChicChickory said...

I think she carries herself in that bag when tired....that thing is huge!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet