Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jared Leto and 30 Seconds to Mars do Nylon Magazine


I hate Jared Leto. I really, really, really just do. He thinks he's so damn smart and worldly and hot with his ironic old man sweaters and skinny jeans. Not to mention the fact that he's totally one of those guys that think every woman in the world wants to sleep with him and that no one can resist his charm. Well you know what? I can. Those Jordan Catallano eyes do no fool me for one minute. However I know a lot of you are big fans of both Jared and his band 30 Seconds to Mars, so this post of the guys in the latest issue of Nylon is just for you. Never let it be said that I am a woman of the people. Even if those people like Jared Leto.




5 comments:

Carsi said...

Jared Leto never ages; him and Keanu Reeves must be sorcerers or something

Stephanie said...

Wow, I have loved that man since My So-called Life. I agree with Carsi he never ages. He is just fabulous. Love 30 Seconds to Mars their music is amazing. Love the post darling.

Mrs. M. said...

He does look almost the same age as he did in My So Called Life, and he definitely doesnt look any older than his Fight Club days.
And you are right about Keanu Reeves, Carsi! I hadnt noticed it before, but that man really hasnt aged a bit.

Keith said...

He does seem to be full of himself.

Debbie said...

It's called confidence!
Jared and the band have worked hard to be where they are today. I think they deserve to be a bit full of themselves.
Don't be a hater!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet