Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kate Bosworth is Glowing for Vogue Italia


Ah Kate Bosworth. Some people love her, some people hate her, and some people just want her to eat a sandwich. Me, I fall under the love category. While I do wish she would eat a sandwich or some other carbohydrate fueled food, I've also resigned myself to the fact that Kate might just be one of those naturally twiggy girls. Although I think we'd all agree she looked best during her "Blue Crush" days, there's no denying the actress looks fab in the latest issue of Vogue Beauty Italia. In fact, at first glance I thought the cover was of my favorite supermodel, Amber Valetta. I also adore the crisp, clean, early 90's feel of this shoot. Very Calvin Klein/Janet Jackson's "Love Will Never Do Without You", no?
As far as Kate's career is concerned, this year might not has been as busy as the previous ones, but expect to see a whole lot more of her next year when she drops one of the three films slated for '10 release including the upcoming assassin movie "The Warrior Way". Sigh, I hope she plays the warrior. Women so rarely do. In the meantime allow these Kate pics tide you over. (Bachy pun intended)

4 comments:

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

I love me some Bosworth. And I'm digging that hair on the cover. It looks good on her. It's also how I envisioned my hair would look after getting a similar cut, but then I remembered I lived in Washington State where it rains 364 days out of the year and that really works up my Jew-fro. Of course, I remembered this much too late and after I got my hair did.

heart charlie said...

Her skin is glowing! I definitely like the short hair cut on her, it plays up those amazing cheekbones, Great photos!

The Hunter said...

Love Kate Bosworth's shorter hair - really suits her!!

The Hunter xox

Keith said...

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but she does look great in these photos.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet