Thursday, December 3, 2009

Katy Perry is Grammy Gorgeous


You guys know that I have not always been the biggest fan of Katy Perry. I don't really dig her kind of music, but that doesn't mean I can't admire her style. Straying away from her usual casual yet funky
Mandate of Heaven rompers, Katy decided to go a bit more glam at last night's Grammy Nomination party in a curve hugging strapless embroidered dress. I love the embellished gold and silver detailing and think the color compliments Katy's tanned and toned figure perfectly. Based on the look of the dress I'd venture guess it was made by one of Katy's favorite designers, Basil Soda, but I don't recall seeing it in his previous collections, so if any of my little fashion misfits out there know who designed it, please come forth and speak your peace. In the meantime, here are some more pics of La Perry on the prowl. Meow.

7 comments:

fadetoblack said...

Im not a fan or her either!
but not because of the music! because I am in love with Russell Brand!!!

swoooooon!!!

haha

but yeah she has amazing style and makeup!!

xx

fadetoblackny.blogspot.com

Fashion Wh0re said...

katy always look amazing..

Emily said...

Hmm it's kinda weird, she doesn't look like Zooey Deschanel here

Mrs. M. said...

you're right Emily. Usually the two could easily be mistaken for twins.

Keith said...

I'm not really into her music. She does look great here.

Stephanie said...

Katy is just so cute. :) And I love her music (even if my brother doesn't). :) But she has really started glamming up and it is paying off she looks amazing. :) Great post, darling.

Jo said...

Boobie.

I ususally dont like Katy's style. I find it too made up and completely uninspiring. But I do really like this look.

Go Katy (didnt think I'd ever say that!)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet